Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Fresh Start at ArtFire-new look, new opportunities! Thanks, Beadaholique.com and ArtFire!

Beadaholique.com recently asked jewelry designers to submit a photo of their work using Beadaholique components and I was fortunate to win one of their prizes, a PRO account at ArtFire, a wonderfully unique online marketplace for handcrafted ART! So, a big THANKS!! to Beadaholique and ArtFire for providing me and 9 other lucky winners with a free for life ArtFire studio! I have always loved to shop at Beadaholique.com for their reasonably priced and beautiful selection of fresh water pearls. My winning submission used a multitude of their peacock pearls in various sizes. They have expanded their line greatly since I first started shopping there, and I would recommend them to any beader. Their shipping is uber-fast and customer service is unparalelled.

1 comment: